[Ak...] Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 Hi everyone, Is it really possible that until 2026 no one at Zeiss has evaluated spherical positioning? I got the information that no one has, and I wanted to confirm this with you so that if I don’t have Zeiss Inspect 2026, it won’t be possible to evaluate it correctly. Personally, I don’t believe that such a "basic" thing is something Zeiss can’t do. Thanks for any answer. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Na...] Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago Hello Akos, what is circled in the right screenshot is the simultaneous requirement, which was added with Inspect 2026. A positional check with spherical tolerance zone is possible if the datum system supports it. Nanno Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in