[Si...] Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago Hi, How do I make my data or change my PiWeb Plus software to spit out the correct data? Just noticed this and haven't had this problem before. But it has been awhile since I used to PiWeb plus. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Si...] Posted 5 hours ago Author Share Posted 5 hours ago Disregard. I figured it out. Simply have to edit the base report and can switch the report out to either MM or Inch and save a new report. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Lu...] Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago For future reference to others on the Forum, this is changed within the PiWeb Designer: F Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in