[Be...] Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago Probably a newb question. I just created a new measurement plan by probing (no CAD). After getting the base alignment and clearance planes all established from the features, I go to run the program and the only option available is Current Alignment. It obviously doesn't move and generates the report but how do I get it to either use the CNC alignment or a manual alignment? 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago Uncheck "Keep results" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Je...] Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago As Martin alluded to, the option you are looking for is likely the "Keep results" checkbox. Uncheck it. That option, and similar CNC alignment options, is located on the "Preassign CNC Start Values" window. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in