[Me...] Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago I am currently trying to switch my qualification mode from “qualify passive stylus” to “geometry re-qualification” in the probe qualification settings. Anytime I am trying to do so, the options are ghosted out and I can’t switch them for certain probes. We have been able to do this before on the specific Contura that I am operating. I just don’t want it to take 2 hours and re-qualify all existing angles due to time constraints. Is there another way I can switch the mode? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ro...] Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Hi Meaghan, In the probing system qualification window, be sure to click on the blank box that is immediately to the left of the stylus name. You should see a black arrow appear. This activates the Geometry Requalification option. See below. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in