[Ni...] Posted yesterday at 05:13 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:13 PM Can someone help me out. I need to purchase some of the 3.0mm Coded Reference Targets. I have some of the Sticker ones Item Number:000250-0004-726. I need the same ones as those just magnetic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago You would need to find some local shop. We are using normal sticky ones, but we placed it on classic table magnet and used transparent coating to keep better cleaning and not spending too much on them 😄 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ni...] Posted 20 hours ago Author Share Posted 20 hours ago So with the transparent coating it still reads them fine? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago I have no problem with that - as we work with sandblasted forged parts, then those points can get dirty - cleaning with wet cloth is allright and we don't need to replace them ( we also measure forging tools where we use classic cylindrical magnets with this coating ) I can not tell how much is precission affected, but since it's used mainly to translate measured data in space then it's allright Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[No...] Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago How about these: https://shop.metrology.zeiss.de/INTERSHOP/web/WFS/IMT-DE-Site/en_DE/-/EUR/ViewProduct-Start?SKU=604001-4892-000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago In this way there is this https://shop.metrology.zeiss.com/INTERSHOP/web/WFS/IMT-US-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProduct-Start?SKU=000250-0004-747 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in