Jump to content

MAGNETIC CODED REFERENCE TARGETS


---
 Share

Recommended Posts

Can someone help me out. I need to purchase some of the 3.0mm Coded Reference Targets. I have some of the Sticker ones Item Number:000250-0004-726. I need the same ones as those just magnetic.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You would need to find some local shop.

We are using normal sticky ones, but we placed it on classic table magnet and used transparent coating to keep better cleaning and not spending too much on them 😄

 

  • Thank you! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have no problem with that - as we work with sandblasted forged parts, then those points can get dirty - cleaning with wet cloth is allright and we don't need to replace them ( we also measure forging tools where we use classic cylindrical magnets with this coating )

I can not tell how much is precission affected, but since it's used mainly to translate measured data in space then it's allright

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Coded reference markers are typically only used for photogrammetry. 

If you buy those uncoded 3mm reference markers, while you can make them work on the T-Scan Hawk, they are not designed to natively work on the Hawk, and it will struggle to see them at times. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...