Spacemouse issues

---

I have a 3Dconnexion Space Explorer that is no longer supported by 3D connextion. A whole other issue I have with them in our society of planned obsolescence. I'm not sure if this is relevant to my issue in GOM inspect. 
I use inverted navigation with my space mouse and I have it set up in the 3D connextion settings but like 80% of the time I open up GOM inspect it does not apply those settings. 
Today I finally found instructions on accessing GOMs internal settings and it says that you can either deactivate 3D connextion and use GOMs internal settings, or leave 3Dconnextion active and use those settings. But it seems GOMs internal settings are overriding my 3D connexion settings. 
I also don't see an option in GOM settings to invert navigation. 
To clarify I am talking about changing it so when I push the mouse forward I move toward the object, When I push the stick left I move left. 
This is the navigation style I got used to and I just cannot get used to the inverted style where you are moving the object instead. 
Every once in a while I start up GOM and it works like it should and settings from the 3Dconnextion driver and app apply in GOM. But this is rare. 

It is very frustrating having such a great tool like a spacemouse but not being able to use it in GOM. 

I sympathize with you on Space mouse issues in GOM. Was ecstatic when they finally integrated it to actually work with Zeuss Inspect X-Ray2023, after frustration with not being supported with Gom Vol Inspect 2022. I do not get the reluctance on the part of Zeiss to fully integrate support for this across their product lines. 

I would love to use it with Zeiss Reverse Engineering but have been told that there is no plan to integrate support for this in the Rev engineering software. Any 3D software should support this awesome tool, it is a disservice to the end-user/ customer to exclude this very helpful tool.