Correlate Pro: FLD Thickness reduction curves

---

On the FLD, when the settings edit button is selected and you set the thickness reduction curve that you want, it will turn on the thinning curve along with the constant thinning curve and many extra thickness curves. I want to turn on the thinning curve only, nothing else. How can I eliminate all of the unnecessary clutter on the FLD. The constant thinning curve can be toggled on and off using a checkbox if you want it. This is the most important page of a formability report and ARGUS v6 had many more options available to customize this page.

Also the FLD cannot be adjusted in the minor strain direction. ARGUS v6 had this ability also!

fld thinning curve.PNG

FLD extents.PNG

Hi, thank you for your feedback.

The decision to provide a series of thinning curves in version 2020+ (instead of single configurable thinning curves as in version 6) was made for easier handling, avoiding several not corresponding lines which is not obvious from the FLD itself and because most FLD plots (e.g. in forming simulation) do the same. But I will count up this request to check if there are more users looking for single configurable thinning curves.

The request for an adjustable Minor-Strain/x-axis is known and several users asked for it already. So I will count up this request too which can hopefully be solved in future.