Get related elements of a coordinate system

---

I'm trying to get all related elements to a coordinate system. I found a previous thread showing how to use the creation_sequence_args function but that only seems to show what the coordinate system was dependent on whereas I would like to know what other elements are dependent on the coordinate system.

For context I created some inspection elements and then used the cluster functionality to copy the inspection around my part resulting in lots of new elements named 'Copy 1, Copy 2,...'. I re-named all the coordinate systems associated with the clusters but now need to also rename every element associated to each coordinate system.

Hi Ashley!

I've used the 'depends_directly_on_elements' token with fair to middling success in something similar to this.  You'll note that the relationship is the inverse to what you are seeking so you'll have to do a little extra work to find what elements are dependent upon your coordinate system.  As always, ymmv.

Hope that helps!

Sean,

The 'depends_directly_on_elements' didn't tie back to the coordinate systems that were created but after renaming the nominals I could use that function to rename everything associated to them.

Thanks for the help!