GOM Correlate unknown crash

---

I have encountered a problem with related GOM. I have been working correctly without any problems until a few days ago when suddenly the software crashed and showed an error message (attached). Now the software starts correctly but when I try to open any type of file ('new file', .ginspect, .gsnap) it crashes immediately showing the same error message. I have tried reinstalling the software but with no positive results....

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

GOM error.png

Gom 2022 version

No, I can't. Because when I'm trying to generate that support file, the software crushes again...

When the 'system information' window arrives at the end, the crush occur and that file can't be saved.

Immagine 2022-10-04 201132.png

Immagine 2022-10-04 200411.png

Please collect the support data from the Zeiss Suite.

Open the Suite. Open the slider Maintenance. Click on Collect Support Data.

Please send the data to support@gom.com 

I have had the same when I've been working from home. This is a Windows 11 install, and it has just updated to version 22H2. If I roll back, everything works OK again.

When installed, it crashes without even touching the mouse, if I load a existing project, it freezes. As with the above user, when I tried to make a GOMsic it too crashes and doesn't save anything.

I'm aware it is not certified, but I have little choice when remote working - every version of Windows 11 up to this version has worked without issue. To clarify that, this is when only using the GOM Suite for offline inspection and not connecting any hardware.

Hi, 

I encounter the same problem as Mattia trying to use one of my project., I'm using GOM Suite 2021 WIn10.I've sent the gomsic report to support@gom. The issue was also on other versions in the past.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...