PP-PPK color scale adjustment

---

Hi,

how is the point sampling of your CAD (visualize the triangle structure on your CAD to check this)? We calculate a deviation value only for each sampled vertex of the CAD (if you have a parametrized model you can control this via Edit creation and maximum allowed edge length). You need to compare the same location: At the location of the point T3 may be no points on the CAD are sampled?! Have you specified the same tolerance for the point deviation and the surface deviation?

Last but not least: In general you should use much more stages than three to calculate a reliable Pp or Ppk value (but this does not explain the difference)!

Hope this helps?!

Regards,

Bernd

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, my trend program gives an inappropriate color when I choose pp value in the color scale while my labels are appropriate. I can't adjust, can you help me.

image.png

pp_value_.PNG

It's the same reason: Your sampling of your CAD is to coarse! You have to refine it. The graphic card interpolates the color on a triangle, this will not met the particular value and the corresponding color from your legend if the triangle size is too big!