[Is...] Posted September 2 Share Posted September 2 There are times when we get a drawing with a dimension callout of, for example, .17 MAX or .17 MIN. I can figure out several ways of doing this with bilateral tolerances, but I wanted to know if there's a more intuitive or straight-forward way of setting this kind of tolerance in Zeiss Inspect. Thanks! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted September 3 Share Posted September 3 I usually uncheck other tolerance so you have only one side. We are reporting mismatch of upper and lower half of a part where it's always positive and ideally it's ZERO - so it looks ugly when it's warning while closer to ZERO Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in