[Jo...] Posted September 14 Share Posted September 14 Hey guys, I am not 100% sure why this happens, but we get gaps in the custom printout report. Does anyone know how to remove them or why they appear? We are using the "compressed_tolicon" custom printout template. Not a huge deal for us. I appreciate any help! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Jö...] Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 Hallo Joseph, es könnte sein da Du aus versehen in deinem Element Profile-D-0.020 im Komentarfenster eine Leerzeile drin hast. Dann entsteht so etwas. Vielleicht hilft es ja. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Jo...] Posted September 23 Author Share Posted September 23 Appreciate the response! I did end up figuring it out. I had "additional printout" enabled. This adds additional data on the excel report, but doesn't add it to the custom printout template we are using. Instead, it just leaves a blank for some reason. Turning additional printout off removes these blanks. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in