[Jo...] Posted Wednesday at 01:07 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 01:07 PM Hi All, How do you pull the sub-values from a true position characteristic with PCM? I have a true position of a Ø (-H-) to a datum scheme (-A-B-C-), and it reports the calculated value. I need to report the correction values for pulling the true position in spec. I know that you can enable an additional printout to get these values, but I would prefer to pull this into a standalone characteristic (Result element) using PCM. When I attempt to cheat the software with "getActual("-H- Position1").y" I receive the following error. Any help is appreciated! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ch...] Posted Saturday at 12:50 AM Share Posted Saturday at 12:50 AM search this up in the pcm forums, what version are you on ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Jo...] Posted 4 hours ago Author Share Posted 4 hours ago Please sign in to view this username. 2021 version. Will repost in PCM. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in