[Ma...] Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Hi team , it´s possible to evaluated surface profile only for one direction ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago What you mean by one direction? Like in Calypso which will report maximum only for outer or inner? That can be achieved by using normal surface profile and pinning maximum / minimum from all selected points of profile result. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago Surface profile evaluated along only one axis for example for only for X. I think its overline task. So i need another opinion. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago I solved this way. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago I saw evaluation in one axis, but that was in Calypso and only for curves - not for FF. I ended up with equidistant points and reporting their deviation in on axis. But i can not figure out what meaning will that number have for me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago Yep , its killstrike from designer. I think that the designer confused position with surface profile. Thanks for the feedback. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in