Jump to content

Surface profile - evaluating only one direction


---
 Share

Recommended Posts

What you mean by one direction?

Like in Calypso which will report maximum only for outer or inner?

That can be achieved by using normal surface profile and pinning maximum / minimum from all selected points of profile result.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Surface profile evaluated along only one axis for example for only for X.

I think its overline task. So i need another opinion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw evaluation in one axis, but that was in Calypso and only for curves - not for FF.

I ended up with equidistant points and reporting their deviation in on axis. But i can not figure out what meaning will that number have for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep , its killstrike from designer. 

I think that the designer confused position with surface profile. 

Thanks for the feedback.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...