Jump to content

Filter & Outlier Elimination for Partial Cone scanning


---
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone.

 

Can somebody please share proper settings for Filter & Outlier Elimination when scanning partial section of the Cone.

In the attached Image I'm scanning a Nylon Segment Gear that is 30.9258mm in diameter.

As you can see Cone angle is only 1 degrees and range of scan is only 162.1473 degrees.

 

Partial Cone.jpg

Partial Cone 2.jpg

Edited
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the Zeiss Inspect forum, not the Calypso forum. 

Either way, I typically never scan short or partial cones unless they have a Runout callout on them. If you are just after the angle/diameter calculations; try (3) cross sections with (4) touch points. Then I typically will lock the normal vector of the Cone. Good luck. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Richard.

 

Thank you for the response.

 

But what do you mean: Zeiss Inspect forum, not the Calypso forum:

Members post questions about Calypso all the time.

Am I missing something here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This section is dedicated to software "ZEISS Inspect"

You should have write into section dedicated to "ZEISS Calypso"

Mods can move this thread into correct section.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...