[LE...] Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago (edited) Hello everyone. Can somebody please share proper settings for Filter & Outlier Elimination when scanning partial section of the Cone. In the attached Image I'm scanning a Nylon Segment Gear that is 30.9258mm in diameter. As you can see Cone angle is only 1 degrees and range of scan is only 162.1473 degrees. Edited 5 hours ago Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ri...] Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago This is the Zeiss Inspect forum, not the Calypso forum. Either way, I typically never scan short or partial cones unless they have a Runout callout on them. If you are just after the angle/diameter calculations; try (3) cross sections with (4) touch points. Then I typically will lock the normal vector of the Cone. Good luck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[LE...] Posted 3 hours ago Author Share Posted 3 hours ago Hello Richard. Thank you for the response. But what do you mean: Zeiss Inspect forum, not the Calypso forum: Members post questions about Calypso all the time. Am I missing something here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago This section is dedicated to software "ZEISS Inspect" You should have write into section dedicated to "ZEISS Calypso" Mods can move this thread into correct section. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[LE...] Posted 9 minutes ago Author Share Posted 9 minutes ago Thank you Martin. I'll consider that for future. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in