[Ju...] Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago Hi, I need help with new PC. I done backup of folder in public documents Zeiss and restore this in new PC, license and connection to CMM is also set. But I cant find how to transfer CMM settings for example users etc.. What must be done for backup and where to do that. Thanks for help Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ri...] Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago As an example. These are the files I backup, this particular set is for an RDS system. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Lu...] Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Hi Juraj, User information is stored in the ProgramData folder (C:\ProgramData\Zeiss\CALYPSO {version}\users). ProgramData is a hidden folder by default, so you may need to unhide it. All other CMM settings are stored in the config folder in Public Documents (C:\Users\Public\Documents\Zeiss\CALYPSO {version}\config). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in