[Ja...] Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago (edited) I have updated the standard protocol report, but i cant figure out how to add full page sheets for each CAD Presentation and Line Profile plots. As we are getting more and more Limited Dimension Drawings, and we have to show we have measured all features, I was using curves for profile requirements and then plotting them on the report. Later, after complaints by Source Inspection that the plots were not enough, so I added CAD Presentations, but they are so small its hard to see. I wanted to have it do a full page for each plot and for each CAD Presentation. I have attached the report as well. below are three pictures: 1 - current report view 2 - PiWeb Designer through Calypso 3- Plot of CAD Presentation through Characteristic tab 1 - 2 - 3 - Excel StandardProtocol.zip Excel StandardProtocol.ptx Edited 3 hours ago added pictures for clarity Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in