Jump to content

Modifying piweb report in Calypso


---
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have updated the standard protocol report, but i cant figure out how to add full page sheets for each CAD Presentation and Line Profile plots.

As we are getting more and more Limited Dimension Drawings, and we have to show we have measured all features, I was using curves for profile requirements and then plotting them on the report.  Later, after complaints by Source Inspection that the plots were not enough, so I added CAD Presentations, but they are so small its hard to see. I wanted to have it do a full page for each plot and for each CAD Presentation.  I have attached the report as well.

below are three pictures:

1 - current report view

2 - PiWeb Designer through Calypso

3- Plot of CAD Presentation through Characteristic tab

     1 - image.jpeg.8d17d2191cf9ae301fd68df39b02590a.jpeg

 

2 -   image.thumb.jpeg.38e6d18902a190b9a88a3bd9375f637f.jpeg

3 - image.thumb.jpeg.7639eeb30add77e5d0830b8d53294a8e.jpeg

 

Excel StandardProtocol.zip Excel StandardProtocol.ptx

Edited
added pictures for clarity
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...