Jump to content

Zeiss ScanPort Setup Issues


---
 Share

Recommended Posts

image.png.4b3c7e9f67c5a889e747180733c21af8.png

image.thumb.png.658c1d8805fa780ebf2edf58dbc2fbd4.png

Should be the latest 🤔

What are you executing that throws this error?

 

 

Edited
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to view this quote.

Yes - I'm on the latest of both Inspect and ScanPort app. 

Yes - I can see what the error is, but I have no control over this app. It is looking for a userscript that does not exist though. 

I'm trying to run the setup for Kiosk mode. 

image.png.170a879578eadfee7c48d29370a1a0b4.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just fixed it. I had the pull the Kiosk script from a computer that already had it installed, but what's frustrating is that I have no idea as to where you would actually get that script from anymore. It is not located in the Software App section anymore. I'm not certain why it isn't installed with the ScanPort app. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got the script where i would expect it to be.

 

image.png.86aee1fe370491fdce2205da8600d819.png

 

But why is my settings interface different than yours?

Edited
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So now it will run the Kiosk Setup, but it doesn't configure it correctly, so when you try to start Kiosk it throws an error saying it isn't configured correctly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...