[Ri...] Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Anyone using the latest version of Inspect and the ScanPort app? I'm unable to run the Setup portion. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Jo...] Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago (edited) Should be the latest 🤔 What are you executing that throws this error?   Edited 1 hour ago Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ri...] Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago Please sign in to view this quote. Yes - I'm on the latest of both Inspect and ScanPort app. Yes - I can see what the error is, but I have no control over this app. It is looking for a userscript that does not exist though. I'm trying to run the setup for Kiosk mode. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Jo...] Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago ok i havent run this from this menue yet. I try to emulate your situation. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Jo...] Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago looks different for me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Jo...] Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Have you tried starting kiosk setup directly or by editing the config file? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ri...] Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago I just fixed it. I had the pull the Kiosk script from a computer that already had it installed, but what's frustrating is that I have no idea as to where you would actually get that script from anymore. It is not located in the Software App section anymore. I'm not certain why it isn't installed with the ScanPort app. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ri...] Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago Hmm. Now I run into more issues. 🙃 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Jo...] Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago (edited) I got the script where i would expect it to be. Â Â But why is my settings interface different than yours? Edited 1 hour ago Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ri...] Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago Please sign in to view this username. It was most likely already installed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ri...] Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago So now it will run the Kiosk Setup, but it doesn't configure it correctly, so when you try to start Kiosk it throws an error saying it isn't configured correctly. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in