[Ri...] Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago I seem to have a bad Chip ID on a specific probe. This Chip ID seems to also know when I am watching trying to find out which probe it is.ย ๐ How do I relate the Chip ID to an actual probe? I have not had a Chip ID fail in my entire career. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago You can teach new id - but this is either dirt /ย non-conductive layer on contacts or that chip is bad. Chip ID is stored value inside that chip - you won't be able to read it by some marking - only correct reading will tell you - in ScanMax it is two-wire method. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Th...] Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago (edited) You can look through your defined systems in stylus system management. Should be able to find which one has that ID. VAST plates have it on a label too. Edited 4 hours ago 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Please sign in to view this quote. I got it wrong - it's one-wire where you have only two contacts as "+/-" and using parallel connection with resistor you can read it's value Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in