[Ri...] Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago I see a string of connect/disconnect activity on 10.05.26 between 9.44.03 am and 10.01.49 am, this is from one of the Micrua's, the other is similar. Please sign in to view this quote. See attached dat file (renamed to a txt file for uploading. sm_events_10.06.26 550146.dat.txt Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Th...] Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago No idea what the cause is, but I see this once a month or so across all 6 of our machines, and it corresponds with a loss of connection to smart services, or at least a weird degraded connection where I get some live information but not all of it. Whenever this happens I will go out to the workstations and sign out of the active user account or just reboot entirely. There has to be something in the chain of services from tracer to CMM agent that falls over after a long period of time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Jo...] Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Are you directly connected between your computer and CMM? Did someone reboot the ethernet switch in between devices? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in