Jump to content

What is with all this Connect/Disconnect activity on both our Micuras?


---
 Share

Recommended Posts

No idea what the cause is, but I see this once a month or so across all 6 of our machines, and it corresponds with a loss of connection to smart services, or at least a weird degraded connection where I get some live information but not all of it. Whenever this happens I will go out to the workstations and sign out of the active user account or just reboot entirely. There has to be something in the chain of services from tracer to CMM agent that falls over after a long period of time.

  • Like! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are you directly connected between your computer and CMM? Did someone reboot the ethernet switch in between devices? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Richard,

it could be another program trying to connect via the intranet network, normally CALYPSO should only show the local host (127.0.0.1) if its an internal application call, for example when you switch to GEAR Pro. 

As

Please sign in to view this username.

 mentioned, you should involve your IT department to take a closer look, even tho i dont think its an attack, but another software is trying to connect or at least scans the CALYPSO Ports.

 

A quick check would be to disconnect the LAN cable from the Intranet (if you programs are stored local), then this message should not appear anymore.

 

 

Best Regards

Marcel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to view this quote.

All of the results are stored on the network at creation less some general information for Excel file creation which is local.

I will look into making the Drive a variable in PCM so I can swap it on the run in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have looked at all of our CMM's and this activity is on them all, it looks like a rolling time frame with different IPs (Similar to the original test posted) per CMM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...