[Ra...] Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago I'm pretty new to designer, but I did think this would be easy. We have an automated cell, and sometimes the CMM inspection order isn't the same as the manufacturing order. I want to have a specific template just for this automated cell, utilizing the manufacturing time to sort the X axis. I know that I can click on "Direct Selection" in monitor and sort that way, but I'm wanting it to be automated for the other people viewing. The overall goal is to have trend charts that update automatically so operators can check in real time. Anyone have any ideas? I don't see any options in the line plot properties to change this. Sorry to post here, Piweb forum isn't as active. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in