[At...] Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago Hello, the function of recalculate project is missing in the software Zeiss Inspect Optical 3D 2026 free version. Without this, the free version is unusable! Would it be possible to enable this function? Thank you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[Ma...] Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago Well free version should be without those functions. You can not edit creation parameters, so this should apply even for this. But i found there is polygonization with recalculation in Acuisition menu. This recalculation button should be in menu - if not, then you can not use that. I believe in 2025 there is also missing this button. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
[At...] Posted 7 hours ago Author Share Posted 7 hours ago Thank you for your reply! Yes, I know for editing of creation parameters I need professional license. But in free version, if I only change between pre-alignment and main alignment the software is not able to refresh calculated data automatically, that's why the function "recalculate project" would be necessary. The recalculation function is not found either in the menu or as an icon under the menu bar. Without this option I can not recommend anybody to use free version. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in