[Er...] Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Hello everyone, I am experiencing a license activation issue with ZEISS CORRELATE 2026 and would appreciate any advice or assistance. I attempted to activate the 30-day trial through ZEISS Quality Suite. The automatic activation process proceeded normally through the initial steps, but it froze at the final activation step. After waiting, I closed the application. Since then, my ZEISS account has shown the trial as already activated or used. However, when I try to launch ZEISS CORRELATE 2026, I receive the message "No license available." I also checked the License Overview section in ZEISS Quality Suite, but it is completely empty. I contacted ZEISS Support and received instructions for manual activation along with a license code. Unfortunately, entering this code results in an "Unexpected error" message. So far, I have tried: Restarting Windows and ZEISS Quality Suite. Completely uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Repeating the activation process. Attempting manual activation using the code provided by ZEISS Support. Unfortunately, none of these attempts resolved the issue. I suspect that the automatic activation was interrupted and that the license may have been registered on the server without being properly activated on my computer. Has anyone experienced a similar issue? Is there a way to reset or repair the incomplete trial activation, or clear the failed activation state without affecting other licenses? I urgently need ZEISS CORRELATE for Digital Image Correlation (DIC) analysis as part of my doctoral research. Any suggestions or guidance from ZEISS experts or other users would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in