[Jo...] Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago I am trying to write a simplified PCM code to do the validate probe data. I have one already just trying to cut it down and make it easier. First step is to read all the data of a given probe to validate. I have a list of probes from a text file that i loop through to validate, but i want to use: //rad1=(getProbe("1",line[I]).diameter*25.4) //rad2=(getProbe("2",line[I]).diameter*25.4) //rad3=(getProbe("3",line[I]).diameter*25.4) //rad4=(getProbe("4",line[I]).diameter*25.4) //rad5=(getProbe("5",line[I]).diameter*25.4) //std1=(getProbe("1",line[I]).stdProbeDev) //std2=(getProbe("2",line[I]).stdProbeDev) //std3=(getProbe("3",line[I]).stdProbeDev) //std4=(getProbe("4",line[I]).stdProbeDev) //std5=(getProbe("5",line[I]).stdProbeDev) //px1=(getProbe("1",line[I]).probeVector.x) //px2=(getProbe("2",line[I]).probeVector.x) //px3=(getProbe("3",line[I]).probeVector.x) //px4=(getProbe("4",line[I]).probeVector.x) //px5=(getProbe("5",line[I]).probeVector.x) //py1=(getProbe("1",line[I]).probeVector.y) //py2=(getProbe("2",line[I]).probeVector.y) //py3=(getProbe("3",line[I]).probeVector.y) //py4=(getProbe("4",line[I]).probeVector.y) //py5=(getProbe("5",line[I]).probeVector.y) Problem is if the probe does not have the tip given, it will error. I am trying to find PCM code to ONLY use the tips in a given probe cofiguration. All I have found so far to do this is with the Active probe, but I am doing all this before the probes are active. The way I am doing it right now is to have a running list of each probe and tips, and only evaluate certain ones... trying to get this simplified so that with new programmers in training, it will be less to update and make errors when a new configuration is made. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in