Issues with RPS alignment and plausibility check failed

---

---

Hello everyone,

I am having issues with RPS alignment, based on initial prealignment. The surface points have have been selected on a solid shape and the measuring principles have been added.
When it comes to selecting the RPS points the effective directions are automatically selected (see below).  

The plausibility check fails and the final step of the RPS alignment shows the deviation failed. 

I would like to know how to resolve this?

Regards,

Jo

ATOS RPS Issue_1-min.JPG

ATOS RPS Issue_2-min.JPG

---

Look at the "sp" measured point (the point on the mesh): you have to use it in the X direction, but it seems the measured one has taken in other direction. If the point is in the right position, simply remove the plausibility check, in other case you have to look at the position of the sp point if you have to move it.

---

Please sign in to view this quote.

I have tried without the plausibility check, but I still have the same deviation: failed error.
The selected points on the mesh are ok and selected measuring principles as recommended. 

---

Can you post the image of the measured point on mesh and the axes?

---

Please sign in to view this quote.

image.thumb.png.151b0bafc42b3d076953274281d0fa09.pngimage.thumb.png.93081ba412037973e3c470719b4e93e5.png

Pre-alignment has been done so when carry out RPS alignment issues with allocating points.
Aware in image there's no enough points, just to highlight the issue -> deviation: failed / dynamic rule. I've tried all directions with no luck. 

---

You have to post the image of the measured point on the mesh with the coordinate system, like this. , so I can see if the measured point have had some problem during measurement.

image.png.dac038f39d9914ea07b77317875bef3f.png