Project Recovery

---

---

I saved a project last week, and now when I've come back to continue on the project there is an error when importing:

image.png.b8f50ba53c0fd1a48bf199137f60a467.png

As the error suggests, I have tried to use the "Recover Project" tool, however this does not work either, instead coming up with this error message:

image.png.d34fda104818a95312e77d5f352ac9f2.png

Are there any other troubleshooting steps I can try to recover this project? A significant amount of work was put into this. I had thought that dragging a project into an existing file can sometimes bring up an option to insert a part into the open project. But that is not working in this case, possibly due to the file in question being a stage project? I am mainly after the mesh data for each stage. 

• 2 weeks later...
---

Hi,

in the case of concrete data problems I recommend the professional support of your local ZEISS partner. 

Regards,

Bernd

• 3 weeks later...
---

I've dealt with this issue in the past, unfortunately i was never able to recover said project. Now i have an unhealthy obsession with over saving and making back ups of all my projects. 

---

Caleb , as bernd says , if you tried the tool and it doesnt give you what you want or doesnt work you can try to provide the project to the team where they can try with extended developer tools ..but this is not a guarentee that it works .

As a guess as to maybe how you got in this position are you saving over a network?  If so what software version are you using?