Changing sensors on a series six

---

---

We have an issue developing with our current triple scan sensor for our 6 series scanbox. We have an extra triple scan sensor that we have had in our crib for about 5 years. Its new and have never been used. 

How easy is it to swap sensors in a scanbox? How much configuration needs to be done. Will I need to do a full setup and adjust focus?

• 5 weeks later...
---

Brad , i see no one has replied to this.  This is not something you can do by yourself im afraid.  The proper procedure includes re calibrating the vmr with a new sensor such that the position of the measurement volume is known more accurately for programming , particularly important if you use selection masking .  This calibration needs to be done by your zeiss partner as it is a distributor only licence .

Also need to update the calibration file in the sensor head..again whilst not complicated it needs direction that you wont find in a manual but distributors know how to do this.

What type of errors do you see?  I would try to make sure it really is a sensor swap level issue before going down this road.

I hope this helps