Exporting a calibration object (User Defined)

---

---

So I have been taking some project templates from a series 7 and trying to figure out the best way to put them into a series 6. 

I have successfully changed the VMR, reprogrammed the shots and got most of it to work, which is nice because I don't have to rebuild all the reports. However, I am running into one problem. When I use a project template from the series 7, it brings over the designated calibration object.

I want to change the calibration object to the one we are using in the series 6 but it appears in no drop-down menus in the manage template dialogues. When I right click calibration measurements routines it has an option to choose either NO CALIBRATION PANEL or a user defined calibration panel (with the serial number and calibration cert info). If the software knows this calibration object on both machines, how come I cannot export it so I can replace the object when transferring programs. 

Any help would be appreciated. Also, if anyone has any tips to merge programs from two different VMR types, that would be a bonus. 

---

When I most recently did this from a 4 to 5 series, after replacing the VMR I had to also make changes in the measuring set-up of the VMR to use the right working area and sensor configuration. That is all, to my knowledge, I had to change other than sensor paths. I see that you have been able to run the routine so maybe this has already been fixed but figured I would mention it just in case.

---

Ok maybe that is why the calibration object is stuck in the program, I have to choose the right sensor. Isn't the calibration panel stored in the sensor? (We have a triple scan)

---

I'm not sure if it's stored locally on the computer or the sensor. Maybe a form admin has the correct answer. I know when we set up our 700mv from our standalone ATOS 5 to our Scanbox we had to manually upload the .calobj file. However, this was for two different sensors and computers.