Need to know how to defined MMR on slotted hole in (GOM SOFTWARE 2022)

---

---

Dear Gom Team,

I am facing an issue with checking the GD%T in Gom 2022. I would like to know how to apply MMR on a slot and how to check it with CZ. I kindly request your guidance on this matter. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

picture.png

---

Should work out of the box if you combine the two tolerance indication into one. Unfortunetely I can not test it, due lack of a proper project, but the general idea should be

1) Create you two slotted holes in nominal and actual

2) Put your two slotted hole in a element group

3) Create a width and length check on the element group.

4)Create a position tolerance on the element group, using A as datum and a symmetric tolerance from 0.4.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance and have a valid support contract please be free to contact your local partner to get further support.

Best regards

Christoph Schult

---

Hello Christoph,

I appreciate your response. I have already tried the idea you suggested, but unfortunately, it did not solve the issue. If you don't mind, could you please share your email so that I can send you the project file?

---

Please sign in to view this username.

am i still right in thinking that maximum material condition is not supported on slotted hole grey value features ?

---

: Sorry, but this is more a task for my collegues at the support department. Therefore, please contact your local partner to get additional support.

: Correct, Grey value features are not supported for any kind of GD&T calculation.