Export Measurement Images

---

In Inspect 2022 there was the option to Export -> "Measurement Images...." but in Zeiss Inspect Optical 3D the option is no longer there. We are using our ATOS Q to create archival scans of works of art and historical objects so exporting the individual images from the camera gives us additional data to have a fuller document of the object (and this is data we prefer to export to non-proprietary format like .tif, .jpg, .png so it is accessible years from now).

Has this moved or has the option been removed from the software?

Hello Kurt,

this feature is still there, see screen.

Can you share how it looks at your software?

The free version does not support this feature.

Best regards,

Jens Braun

expo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,
with this export-Option I can export one dark image per measurement, would it be possible to export all the images from every measurement(different exposures, left and right camera)

thank you for the help,

regards Franz

Edited

Please sign in to view this username.

This isnt directly possible. The raw images from the capture process can be captured using a sensor preference, but this is really for special purposes(support) only as it generates ALOT of data very quickly.  May i ask why you are interested in the images?

Hi James,
thanks for the fast response,

the same reason as Kurt, for better complete documentation and additional maybe some image processing in the future.

my main Problem is that the exported image is really dark, my guess is that it is the image which is used to recognize the reference marker

right now we don't really need this feature, i just did a fast research if there is an easy way.