Reporting all Elements from a Table

---

Hello, 

I am having trouble with my reporting pages. I am trying to report out all my elements in a table view. Currently, the table stops when there is no more space in the view, is there a way to have this table extend into another page automatically once I select I want my table to export out into my report pdf?    I recognize a solution would be to just export the table into a csv but I was wondering if there was an option to extend the reported table out into other pages quickly in order to see all elements and their deviations in the pdf report.

Hello Josue,

Please confirm you mean you can only create one page out of a table with lots of elements? Which software version are you using?

Normally GOM Inspect should create more pages automatically if the elements are too many for a single page. I tried to verify your case in the latest software version 2021. For me it worked to create a multiple page table. Please see the attached file. Is this the result you want?

Also check that you select PDF-Export --> "All Report Pages" (see attached Screenshot).

Best regards,

Matthias

Table_example.pdf

Screenshot.png

• 1 month later...

Yes, I am on Software 2020 and when I create a report page from a table only the first page is shown. I just tried creating the table report again and it worked. It is possible I missed the little down arrow that would show all the pages.