How to export results or surface patch information within the mesh export.

---

I want to know how to export result information (e.g. profile of any surface) to a mesh export.
Further I want to know also the surface ID which was the bases for the "profile of any surface" which could be also a surface patch of more surfaces.

My goal is to get a matrix with the nominal node coordinates, surface direction, node ID as well as the specified results and surface or surface patch. The first two points (coordinate and direction) is easy to realize with the export of a overall surface comparison, but what about the other in additional columns?

The ASCI export in the example above is according to my knowledge for the whole surface comparison.
I need the ASCI export for the separated created verifications with help of different created surface tolerances to one surface patch. The following picture shows the surface patch:
image.png.90e5d82a38a2607fa272f3dc1467c7bd.png

I created to that surface patch some verifications to different references (datum) shown in the picture belowimage.thumb.png.36ddc39129b5b004f2edbddb36ced757.png:
I want now an ASCI export with the deviation (depend at the created verification) of each node.  Further I want the overall result of each verification with their min and max shown at the picture above. 

It could be also an ASCI export of the whole nominal model with separated columns for the verifications with the value at each point respectively row.

I need the separated result to each node and the belonging to the separated surface patch. 

Hi,

unfortunately this export is not possible in the moment. For the actual data which is linked to each GD&T check this requirement is already recorded and I will link your wish to this internal ticket. If you need the data on nominal you can try only workarounds which will not be exactly what you get from actual distance representation: You can try to establish an alignment which represents your used datum system and create a surface comparison on CAD for the created patch compound.  This approach lacks from the possibility to use the limited actual surface in the surface comparison calculation as target and therefore deviation values are calculated in boundary regions where the complete mesh still offers a corresponding surface for the calculation of deviation values but your limited actual surfaces wouldn't offer such a corresponding surface. In general the surface deviation from actual to nominal is not symmetrical to the deviation calculated from nominal to actual (this is only true for two points, but not for curves or surfaces).

Regards,

Bernd Alpers