Contrôle de position en zone commune (cz)

---

Bonjour,

j'aurais besoin d'un petit renseignement: je dois contrôler la position de trois plots usinés par rapport au référentiel, j'ai donc créé les plan nominaux ajustés sur chaque zone puis les éléments d'ajustement réel liée à chaque plan nominaux.

J'ai ensuite créer un groupe d'éléments via les plans nominaux  (3 plans) et dans le menu contrôle GD&T, j'ai sélectionné POSITION MOTIF TED.

Est-ce la bonne démarche pour mon besoin,

MERCI PAR AVANCE POUR VOS REPONSES

image.png.f2735dcdfacb4b680d85b0d176787844.png

Hello Balla,

could you please rephrase the question in English (or German ?). This way the community can understand the issue and we are able to help you.

Thank you,

Nanno

Guten Tag,

Ich muss die Position von drei bearbeiteten Noppen in Bezug auf die Referenzlinie überprüfen. Ich habe daher die nominalen Ebenen erstellt, die für jeden Bereich angepasst wurden, und dann die tatsächlichen Anpassungselemente, die mit jeder nominalen Ebene verknüpft sind.

Dann habe ich eine Gruppe von Elementen über die Nennebenen (3 Ebenen) erstellt und im Menü GD&T-Steuerung die Option POSITION TED-MOTIF ausgewählt.

Ist das die richtige Vorgehensweise für meinen Bedarf,

VIELEN DANK IM VORAUS FÜR IHRE ANTWORTEN

- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - -

Hello,

I need a little information: I have to control the position of three machined studs in relation to the datum, so I created the nominal planes adjusted on each area and then the real adjustment elements linked to each nominal plane.

I then created a group of elements via the nominal planes (3 planes) and in the GD&T control menu, I selected POSITION MOTIF TED.

Is this the right approach for my needs?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ANSWERS

? ? ?

Hello,

it depends,

• if you have to check the position to the datum AND to each other this seems to be the correct approach
  • if you have to check the position to the datum only then you should create 3 separate tolerance checks and check each of the them separately 

Hope this helps

Christoph Schult