Contour curves on borders of inspection results

---

Hello, 

I was wondering if its possible with GOM Inspect (free edition), to automatically make contour curves on the edges of certain inspection values. You could compare the result like a sort of 2D DEM map, but then in 3D and directly on the inspection mesh, representing region with a certain value.

See the screencap, if i want a curve representing all the blue spots, done automatically based on the inspection value, is this possible.  I drew here the desired result with yellow lines (3d curves) which i want to export to a CAD software like Rhino: 

image.png.aa7c272f491978483115ab187ecd2ca5.png

Any suggestions how to do this in Gom Inspect? Or is this not possible?image.png.e318e81dc7e982b0d23341c2bab5ac70.png

Hi,

unfortunately this is not possible in the moment as far as I know. You can visualize these "curves" with a discrete legend, but in the moment we don't offer any export or creation as an element which could be exported. 

Regards,

Bernd

Hello,

with a Pro license you could create a surface defect map and export the boundary lines of the defects with scripting. Scripting is not available in the free version though. 

Regards,

Nanno