Changing Reference Stage in Report

---

1. select the report pages you would like to change the template of.

2. right click an choose "reconfigure report pages" from the menu.

3. click the template window and select the report template you would like to use.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Hello Jayson,

This does not help my situation.

I have a report already generated. In this report I am using Surface Comparisons On Stage to compare several stages to a single reference stage. I need to change the reference stage and have the change propagate through the report of which I have already written. I am not able to find a way to make this change to the report. I have tried the Reconfigure Report Page option. My need does not appear to exist in this dialog. I have tried recording macros to programmatically implement the change but there appears to be no way to reference the report page numbers.

I have 8 reports each with more than 150pgs and they all need to be changed.

I would greatly appreciate any help!

Thank you

Could you change the reference stage and then use the "reconfigure report page" with stage set to "from current 3d view"?

Capture.PNG

Edited

This only changes the Stage that is being evaluated and not the designated Reference Stage.

Would there be a way to reference the report page numbers via script?

• 3 weeks later...

You have to click on the stage you want to use as reference, then select the Surface Comparisons On Stage and with F4 edit it. Confirm with ok, your reference stage has changed. Recalculate all the pages. Done.