Report Page Editing

---

Hello all,

I would like to create a report page which has a section view+table in it. Is it possible to add legend next to  the section view? I also tried to use 3D view before, in which it adds legend automatically to the report page (since it is already in 3D view when I calculate the section profile),  but in that case I could not edit the section  view as much as i want. Therefore, i would like  to use section views and section view settings by adding legend to next to  the section view, is there a way to do that?

I try to edit the report template by using "Create Legend" command, but it didn't work.

Many thanks,

Canset

Hello Jayson,

Yes, definitely this what i want to create but  i could not add legend  next to  the section view.  Which commands did you use to create this layout? In my case, I did not understand why "Create Legend" command not work for me. I am using Gom Software 2021 version.

Thanks,

Canset

Hello again,

I solved the problem. That's because i did not connect the legend with section view in my report template. When the legend and section view are connected with create connector command, it shows the legend automatically.

Thanks,

Canset